Single Wafer Processing for Precision and Economy
The single wafer technology implemented in every SSEC wet processor provides benefits in yield, precision, and uniformity, and the lowest cost of ownership (COO). Systems are configured from off-the-shelf modules for an exact fit to user requirements.
- High uniformity and high yields through PC program control of all process parameters.
- Patented processing tools, high efficiency robotics, and data logging and analysis.
- In-Situ monitoring, resulting in per-wafer process control and reduced chemistry consumption.
- Up to 12 sealed, molded Halar chambers to accommodate complex, multi-step processes or high speed parallel processing.
- Shorter cycle times that reduce work-in-process inventory.
Single wafer processing helps users meet their processing goals, with the most precise results and lowest costs.