Parallel Seam Sealing - One-Up / Matrix Sealing
The Model 2400e Parallel Seam Sealer is the basis for the family of parallel seam sealers. It implements the parallel seam sealing process in a mechanism that incorporates closed loop, software controlled, six-axis coordinated motion, five lead screws, and a motorized rotary table with electronic brake. The power supply utilizes Digital Signal Processing for per pulse power control. The convenient Windows® user interface is provided with self-teach wizards, data collection, and a Help feature, with the complete user manual available on the system PC.
- Pre-seal lid placement inspection, driven by a vision processing system
- Automatic electrode height & real time force control
- Digital power control, with package detection, resistance feedback, and on-off determination
- Weld or solder seal in linear or rotary mode
- Parts one-up, in matrix tooling, or Auer boats to 12.3" x 5.1"
- Rectangular, square, round, or irregularly shaped packages 2 mm square to 12" x 8"